Portal de Abogados

Un Sitio de Ley 

• Maplestory2 Phantoms: Thus investment for so little benefit?

• De lectura libre.
    Para publicar un mensaje, regístrese gratuitamente.
De lectura libre.
Para publicar un mensaje, regístrese gratuitamente.
 #1231598  por rsgoldfastshop
 Mar, 04 Dic 2018, 03:37
The remedy is simple. Make this match multiplayer. I believe a lot of people here will agree with me that this match could be a lot more enjoyable if we could share the experience with many people.I don't know if the guys over at Nexon know about this game named World of Warcraft, but it's a game where plenty of people exist in one world rather than everyone residing in their world. Playing on your own makes this game boring like this match, but partying and going on raids is what makes the Maplestory 2 Mesos game enjoyable. It's the community that makes the game so great. If Nexon added multiplayer this sport can have the exact same experience.

I have an archer at par 140. Instead, I'm grinding . Just seeing different people passing by or instruction in the exact same area as me would make me feel much better, if it's not a party.

Right now, because this game is Buy Maplestory M Mesos single-player, the game feels really lonely that I don't wish to play it in its current state.Anyway, I hope that the guys over at Nexon listen to my suggestions and add multiplayer.

Maplestory2 Phantoms: Thus investment for so little benefit?

To begin with, allow me to start off my admitting that I am very biased for the phantom class and I'm not here to inquire Nexon to buff phantom or nerf different classes: I would like to know everyone's opinion on whether or not I should continue to keep the ghost class or market all my gear and attempt to fund a NW instead.